Joining Instructions for Pleiadian Healing Master Class
Please print this information and ensure you bring it with you on your journey. It contains the address and telephone number which you may need if you get lost.
SAT NAV DN227JJ
Telephone: 01777 710999
Please aim to arrive at 9.30am. The Master Class begins promptly at 10.00am and is scheduled to finish around 4.30pm. For those arriving on the Friday evening, please note that evening meal is served at 7.30pm, therefore please aim to arrive by 7.00pm.
We are here to make sure you have a wonderful day. Jill Harrison will be in the Master Class room early, to greet you and to find out if there is any special way we can be of service.
As room temperatures vary, we request you wear warm loose, layered clothing, just to make sure that you are comfortable (including slipper socks if you wish). The Master Classes are conducted in a relaxed and calm atmosphere, and you may wish to dress accordingly. (Please note that during the day it is imperative that you wear nothing restrictive, it is quite acceptable to wear a tracksuit for this master class. Please ensure you do not wear tight jeans, bra’s, jockstraps, jewellery(except wedding ring) and watches.) It is also important that you have bathed fully, if possible using epsom salts to help begin the detoxifying process, please ensure you wear no make-up, heavy perfumes. Please aim to be as fresh, but fragrance free as possible. This has been requested by the Pleiadians.
During the day you will be provided with coffee, tea, herbal and fruit teas, and iced water.
Please bring with you a packed lunch. (Lunch is provided for those staying with us), a small cushion if you have back problems, a writing pad, or spiritual journal with pen, and a handkerchief, or tissues.
In order to get the most out of this Master Class, please ensure a light meal has been eaten prior to arriving and that you have bathed fully, including washing your hair. Please ensure you do not wear perfume or aftershave. Failure to follow these instructions will hinder your progress during the class.
Preparing to work with the Pleiadians.
It’s important to note, whenever you are working with the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light, please ensure you have completed the following, prior to beginning any invocations or meditations.
- DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL 24-48 hrs prior to this master class.
- Allow your food to settle for a couple of hours prior to working. Ensure your meal has been light and as pure as possible. For example, a light organic vegetarian meal and plenty of water. Please ensure you have eaten ‘something’. Working with the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light on an empty stomach, can be just as disruptive as having eaten a heavy meal. Samples are given below, if you’re not sure.
- Ensure you have bathed or showered completely. Try not to use any strong smelling soaps or deodorants, and avoid wearing perfume or after-shave.
- Dress in comfortable loose clothing (no bra's, tight belts or jeans), layering your garments, in the event of fluctuating temperatures. Feel free to bring your slippers or an extra pair of socks.
- Remove all jewellery, except wedding rings.
If you’re working with crystals, please ensure you have cleansed them thoroughly.
Things you could eat prior to working with the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light:-
For best results, please ensure everything is organic.
- Fresh fruit.
- Fruit smoothies.
- Vegetable juices.
- Omelette / scrambled egg.
- Light vegetarian meal.
- Vegetable / bean casserole.
If you have any queries whatsoever, please contact us on 01777 710999.
We look forward to having you with us.
We will do our best to make sure it will be one of the most productive sessions you will ever have.
DIRECTIONS TO MONTAGU HOUSE Click Here
In the event of any travel problems on the day of your class, you can contact Jill on her mobile no: 07968 694866 from 8.30am to 9.30am. Have a safe journey.